Guide Price: £799,950
Approx. 3000 sq ft
UPDATE: Structure now complete and ready for you to make your interior choices on this desirable property. Open to view by appointment.
Gynn Lane is the latest fabulous development from Eastwood Homes, situated in the desirable area of Honley, near Holmfirth. Now launched for sale!
An individual home of approximately 3000ft has been constructed and will be completed to a very high standard on a highly desirable site. The design is modern and spacious and includes a specification that a property of this type deserves. The gardens will be landscaped together with a double garage and generous parking .
The aspect of the property maximises natural light that adds to the overall design. There are 4/5 bedrooms each with ensuite. The flexible living accommodation is designed to allow home working. Eastwood Homes invite you to enquire about this exciting development, and give you the option to be involved in making choices of the internal specification of your new home.
- Natural Yorkshire Stone external leaf construction incorporating random and ashlar walling.
- Large panel glazing and sliding doors to maximise the benefit of natural light.
- Natural slate roofing incorporating electric roof lights.
- Underfloor heating throughout and towel radiators to bathrooms.
- Full and half tiling to bathrooms and toilets.
- Energy efficient LED lighting.
- Generous allowance of electrical sockets and wiring for TV, Sky, CAT5.
- Energy efficient hot water and heating system.
- Large kitchen including high specification units, work surfaces and integrated appliances.
- High specification sanitaryware, and showers to bathrooms and toilets.
- Internal joinery to include contemporary oak fire doors throughout.
- Open feature hallway and staircase with full height glazing.
- Detached stone double garage including electric roller door, water, power and lighting.
- Driveway with generous parking.
- Fully landscaped gardens with stone patios and paved areas and external lighting.
- Boundaries to be planted with trees and hedging for privacy.
You will also have the option to purchase the adjoining land by separate negotiation. This can be used as an additional garden or a potential future building plot. The land will be made tidy and an entrance to Gynn Lane constructed.
To register your interest or to arrange a viewing, please contact estate agent, Earnshaw Kay on 01484 680800.
See this property on Rightmove here.
About the area
Overlooking vast expanses of beautiful West Yorkshire countryside, Honley benefits from the convenience of major towns and cities just a short drive away, without losing any of the peace and tranquility of village life.
When dining out, enjoy one of the many restaurants and bistros in nearby Holmfirth, or retire to one of the fantastic local pubs for a relaxing evening.
But the attraction of Honley isn’t just for adults. There are a wide range of excellent family attractions throughout the local area, including Yorkshire Sculpture Park, The National Coal Mining Museum and Eureka! The National Children’s Museum. And once a year, Honley is home to the famous Honley Show.
Gynn Lane - a contemporary new property now available in Honley.
ContactFor more information, or to register your interest in this home, please contact:
Earnshaw Kay - 01484 680800
Get in touch
To discuss a land acquisition or commercial let contact us on
Thank you, we will be in touch shortly.
COMING SOON - STONELEIGH, DENBY DALE
We are delighted to announce the launch of our stunning 6 home development, Stoneleigh read more...More news
Thank you for signing up to our newsletter.