Find your dream home this spring
22nd March 2021
Spring has arrived, schools and colleges have now reopened and as of the 29th March, England is set to ease its lockdown restrictions even further. This could be the perfect time to search for your dream home.
Whether you’re looking to move to a larger property to accommodate a growing family or if you’re thinking of downsizing, we have developments across West Yorkshire to suit every requirement.
The spectacular Gynn Lane is a stunning 4/5 bedroom home set in the quaint village of Honley. Situated on 0.2 acres of land, this contemporary, spacious property is ideal for families looking for more space and wanting to take the next step on the property ladder.
Some of the fabulous key features include large panel glazing, fully landscaped gardens and luxurious under floor heating. Additionally, as people are still set to work from home for the foreseeable future, Gynn Lane offers flexible living accommodation, enabling you to work from the comfort of your own home so you can say goodbye to that makeshift office space.
We are pleased to announce that Gynn Lane has also recently moved into the next stage of development and is available to view by appointment, more information can be found here.
Another exciting development in our portfolio is Stoneleigh. Located in the heart of Denby Dale, Huddersfield and consisting of six impressive properties, these homes are ideal for the growing family. Each plot in our Stoneleigh development features a double garage, generous sized garden and contemporary oak fire doors throughout.
These fabulous homes are built with practical family living in mind so you can have your own dedicated office space whilst working from home. In addition to this, if you reserve early you’ll have the opportunity to make choices to the kitchen and living room accommodation!
Click here to find more about this highly anticipated development.
1 Degree West
Alternatively if you’re looking to downsize, our development at 1 Degree West ticks every box when it comes to providing contemporary living in a spacious open plan property.
Situated in Fisher Green, these stunning apartments are only a short distance away from a variety of shops and restaurants. Each apartment boasts 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and comes equipped with a range of high-quality energy efficient appliances.
Offering modern living in a rural setting, this highly sought after development has only two apartments remaining! Furthermore, we are currently offering a fantastic range of incentives to assist you with your house move. Click here to find your dream apartment today.
Why Opt For A New Build?
New build homes continue to grow in popularity and offer a wealth of benefits to many homebuyers. Here are some of the key facts to take into consideration if you’re thinking of purchasing a new build:
- Warranty – new build house developers that are registered with the National House Building Council (NHBC) provide a 10-year warranty
- No unexpected surprises – you won’t be faced with unplanned costs to repair your home
- Ease of move – You can avoid waiting for detailed surveys to be completed as your guarantee covers any unforeseen problems
- You choose – if you reserve a plot early in the build stage, you may get the opportunity to select the design before it’s built
- Start afresh – your new home will be a blank canvas so you can decorate it to how you desire
- More certainty – as there is no upwards chain this results in a less stressful, quicker and smoother moving process
- Energy efficient – new build homes are six times more energy efficient* than an older second-hand property
- Safety – new build homes adhere to strict safety standards. For instance, certain windows within the property have to open wide enough to provide a fire escape
If you’re ready to take the next step in your property search call us on 01484 661787 or click here for more information.
Get in touch
To discuss a land acquisition or commercial let contact us on
Thank you, we will be in touch shortly.
TOP TIPS FOR A STRESS FREE HOUSE MOVE
Whether you have a large family, or you’re sorting through your belongings in preparation for downsizing, moving home can be incredibly stressful and challenging. read more...More news
Thank you for signing up to our newsletter.