Final home - £349,500
3 / 4 Bed
Located on the site of the former Thongsbridge railway station, just a short distance from the picturesque village and countryside of Holmfirth, The Bridges is a unique development featuring 16 two, three and four bedroom properties.
To complement the surrounding environment the homes are being built in natural stone, and the area will be fully landscaped.
These new homes will be situated close to Holmfirth High School; a secondary school which received 'Outstanding' in its last Ofsted report (July 2012).
- Plots 1-3 are 3 storey 3 / 4 bedroom townhouses with dining kitchen, separated living space, optional study, ensuite to master bedroom and garage.
- Plots 7-9 are 3 storey 3 / 4 bedroom detached homes with dining kitchen, separated living space, optional study, ensuite to master bedroom and garage.
- Plots 4-6 are 2.5 storey homes with 3 bedrooms and flexible space on the top floor that could be used as an additional bedroom or study. Individual driveway for parking.
- Plots 10 & 11 are 2 bedroom semi-detached homes with open plan living / dining / kitchen area and two double bedrooms and garage.
- Plots 12-16 are in a stepped court configuration and feature 3 bedrooms on the upper ground floor with open plan living accommodation on the first floor to take advantage of the views across the Holme Valley. Each property has the benefit of a large self-contained garage.
Help to Buy also available.
*Subject to conditions. Ask for further details.
- Built in natural stone
- Burglar alarms with PIR detectors
- Choice of kitchen and tiling
- High security UPVC windows and doors
- High specification appliances and sanitaryware
- Opportunity to personalise your own property
- Private allocated parking
New build homes in trademark natural stone
Michael Eastwood - firstname.lastname@example.org
Rob Dixon at William Sykes: 01484 683543
Sarah Chilvers at Boultons: 01484 468785
|Plot 1||3 storey, 3/4 bedroom townhouse||sold|
|Plot 2||3 storey, 3/4 bedroom townhouse||sold|
|Plot 3||3 storey, 3/4 bedroom townhouse||sold|
|Plot 4||2.5 storey home with 3 bedrooms||sold|
|Plot 5||2.5 storey home with 3 bedrooms||sold|
|Plot 6||2.5 storey home with 3 bedrooms||sold|
|Plot 7||3 storey, 3/4 bedroom detached home||sold|
|Plot 8||3 storey, 3/4 bedroom detached home - FREEHOLD||for sale||£349,500|
|Plot 9||3 storey, 3/4 bedroom detached home||sold|
|Plot 10||2 bedroom semi-detached home||sold|
|Plot 11||2 bedroom semi-detached home||sold|
|Plot 12||3 bedroom home||sold|
|Plot 12a||3 bedroom home||sold|
|Plot 14||3 bedroom home||sold|
|Plot 15||3 bedroom home||sold|
|Plot 16||3 bedroom home||sold|
Get in touch
To discuss a land acquisition or commercial let contact us on
Thank you, we will be in touch shortly.
THE BENEFITS OF DOWNSIZING YOUR HOME
Downsizing might seem unnerving at first, but if your home has outgrown you, moving into a smaller home that better suits your lifestyle can help you save money and make your life easier. read more...More news
Thank you for signing up to our newsletter.